ConVault, a superior line of above grade liquid storage vault solutions offering unsurpassed protection, versatility and reliability. The ConVault line of products are ideal for Fuel & Lube Dispensing, Oil & Chemical Storage, as well as Generator & Boiler Set applications. ConVault above ground fuel storage tanks, (AST), are a patented system utilizing a primary steel tank, integral secondary containment, and an engineered concrete outer vault to provide a UL listed, impact resistant, time tested fluid storage solution.
- Single Structure Design
- Multiple Layer Containment
- Monothic Concrete Enclosure
- Secondary Polyethylene Layer
- Primary Steel Tank
- Preassembled Equipment Package
- Material and Design Load Specifications
- Offers rugged durability impact resistance and provides thermal protection
- Simple and rapid installation
- Versital design for a variety of uses in restrictive spaces
- Meets all safety requiements for primary and secondary containment, leak monitoring, spill containment, and overfill protection
- Available in multiple size options with capacities ranging from 125 to 12,000 gallons
- Seamless, six-inch reinforced concrete
- Provides fire, impact, ballistic protection containment
- 30 MIL high density polyethylene membraine encloses the primary steel tank
- Assures corrosion protection for the steel tank and provides secondary spill containment
- Primary containment for liquid fuel
- Fabricated in accordance with UL Standard 142 (Seventh Edition)
- Available in 1/8″, 3/16″, or 1/4″ thick steel depending on the warranty and tank size
- Available with mechanical and electrical components, including:= Fuel dispensing components= Fuel level indicator=Leak detector tube
- Meets the below criteria:= ULC 142.16, ULC 142.23, and UL Standard for Insulated/secondary Containment for Above Ground Storage Tanks/Protected Type= EPA Compliant
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.