ConVault, a superior line of above grade liquid storage vault solutions offering unsurpassed protection, versatility and reliability. The ConVault line of products are ideal for Fuel & Lube Dispensing, Oil & Chemical Storage, as well as Generator & Boiler Set applications. ConVault above ground fuel storage tanks, (AST), are a patented system utilizing a primary steel tank, integral secondary containment, and an engineered concrete outer vault to provide a UL listed, impact resistant, time tested fluid storage solution.
- Single Structure Design
- Multiple Layer Containment
- Monothic Concrete Enclosure
- Secondary Polyethylene Layer
- Primary Steel Tank
- Preassembled Equipment Package
- Material and Design Load Specifications
- Offers rugged durability impact resistance and provides thermal protection
- Simple and rapid installation
- Versital design for a variety of uses in restrictive spaces
- Meets all safety requiements for primary and secondary containment, leak monitoring, spill containment, and overfill protection
- Available in multiple size options with capacities ranging from 125 to 12,000 gallons
- Seamless, six-inch reinforced concrete
- Provides fire, impact, ballistic protection containment
- 30 MIL high density polyethylene membraine encloses the primary steel tank
- Assures corrosion protection for the steel tank and provides secondary spill containment
- Primary containment for liquid fuel
- Fabricated in accordance with UL Standard 142 (Seventh Edition)
- Available in 1/8″, 3/16″, or 1/4″ thick steel depending on the warranty and tank size
- Available with mechanical and electrical components, including:= Fuel dispensing components= Fuel level indicator=Leak detector tube
- Meets the below criteria:= ULC 142.16, ULC 142.23, and UL Standard for Insulated/secondary Containment for Above Ground Storage Tanks/Protected Type= EPA Compliant
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.