Hollowcore plank is used in a wide range of buildings as roof/floor components. The precast concrete slabs are manufactured in standard 48″ widths, are available in thickness of 8″, 10″, 12″, & 16″, and are cut to length for each project to meet specific building or application needs. Hollowcore plank is frequently used in residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional applications and is available with a variety of finishes for both roof and floor applications.
- Available in a range of sizes
- Hollow Core Plank is manufactured on 500 foot long steel beds in standard widths of 48″
- Designed and engineered to meet or exceed specific project requirements
- Produced in a quality controlled environment
- Prestressing strands are uncoated, seven wire, low relaxation with a minimum ultimate strength of 270 ksi
- Rapid delivery & installation
- Hollow Core Plank is available in thickness of 8″, 10″, 12″, & 16″
- Available in a wide variety of lengths to meet specific building or application needs
- Design and load criteria equal or exceed the requirements of applicable ASTM specifications
- Consistent concrete mix having release strengths of 3,000 psi or 3,500 psi, and a 28 day compressive strength of 5,000 psi
- Allows for faster building erection and shortened project schedules
Name: 8″ Hollowcore Plank
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.