Precast pole bases are the durable and convenient foundation solution to easily place and hold lamp poles. Using precast bases eliminates the need to pour on-site and account for alignment, saving valuable time. Oldcaslte Infrastructure pole bases utilize a conduit raceway core and anchor bolts to secure the light to the base. The base design is engineered to meet minimum concrete strengths. Our pole bases come in a variety of depths and bolt patterns.
- Single Piece Construction
- Conduit Raceway
- Anchor Bolt Placement
- Offers the simple rugged design of a single load-bearing foundation the support of electrical utility poles
- Quick production to downtime
- Convenience of availability
- Quick and easy install
- Variety of sizes available
- Raceway center for wiring the light pole
- We place customer provided bolts for necessary structural attachment to light pole unit
Model: 24 LP-B
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.