Remove pollutants from runoff prior to entering waterways.
Catch Basin Insert Filters
- Efficient Pollutant Removal
- Economical Treatment
- Easy to Maintain
- Removes pollutants at the inlet where they are easiest to collect, preventing them from traveling further downstream.
- Quick, easy and cost-effective to install, inspect and maintain.
- Pollutants are easily removed by hand or by using a vacuum truck.
The Full Line
The FloGard +Plus® is a catch basin insert that provides physical screening of pollutants such as gross solids, trash and debris using a filter fabric basket for removal of petroleum hydrocarbons using sorbent pouches. It is ideally suited for removal of primary pollutants from paved surfaces in commercial and residential areas.
Available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations, the FloGard® can be incorporated in most industry-standard flat-grated and combination drainage inlets by suspending the device from the catch basin frame underneath the grate. The FloGard® insert has a shallow profile, contains a high-flow bypass and is ideal for applications where water needs to be sampled after treatment.
As with any storm water treatment system, the FloGard® requires regular maintenance to prolong the life of the system. Routine maintenance is accomplished by removing accumulated pollutants from the filter basket by hand or by using a vacuum truck and replacing the sorbent pouches. Frequency of maintenance depends on the conditions of the site and performance of the system.
The Flogard Curb Inlet Basket is a specialized inlet filter used for curb inlets where the only access element is a manhole. Both units are made of UV-coated, marine-grade fiberglass and stainless steel to ensure longevity and durability. Both inlet filters are unique for their shelf system which directs storm water flow into the filter positioned directly under the access manhole. This system can be manufactured to any size and style of catch basin. The Curb Inlet Basket is a multi-stage filtration system that can capture a variety of pollutants and debris during a storm event. Under high volume flows, water can bypass the filtration system by flowing past the filter and into the catch basin.
- Storm water carrying debris and pollutants enters through the curb inlet.
- An adjustable throat width funnels water to the weir. The immediate drop in the throat elevation prevents head loss through the inlet This allows sediment to collect along the incoming side of the weir.
- The water flows over the weir and into the filtration basket, filtering out trash, sediment and hydrocarbons.
- Filtered water leaves the basket and enters the catch basin. The position of the curb inlet basket high in the catch basin allows for captured debris to dry between storm events and avoid restriction to upstream pipes.
The Flogard Grate Inlet Basket (GIB) is a specialized inlet filter used specifically for grated catch basins. The unit is made of marine-grade fiberglass and stainless steel to ensure longevity and durability. During a storm event, all incoming storm water passes through the internal skimmer tray. Storm water and solid material then fall into the lower section of the skimmer box where small sieve sized filters capture and retain all solids. Turbulence deflectors within the filtration box act to calm the water and allow for a greater removal efficiency. Treated storm water is thus able to pass into the catch basin system allowing the filters to dry after each storm event.
- Storm water enters the inlet and passes into the lower filtration chamber.
- The water level increases to a level adjacent with the medium size sieve screens and turbulence deflector.
- During high flows, the water level rises adjacent to the coarse size screens above the turbulence deflectors.
- During extreme flows, water bypasses filtration by through skimmer protected openings at the top.
- Collected debris is suspended and stored in a dry state above static water level until removed during service.
CAPTURE DEBRIS WITHOUT FLOW INTERRUPTIONS
The revolutionary Flogard NetTech™ gross pollutant trap (GPT) system combines a marine-grade, stainless-steel pipe extension with a heavy-duty, UV-stabilized polyethylene net.
The pipe extension incorporates a unique mechanism that allows the net to release in the event it becomes fouled with intercepted debris. The net component automatically detaches and then chokes off on a short tether, allowing the pipe to flow normally.
The versatile system can be customized to suit various flow rates, volumes of debris or retrofit applications.
Specs & Downloads
- pdfSpecifier Chart FloGard +Plus® Catch Basin Insert Filter
- pdfMEASUREMENT CHART FloGard +Plus® Catch Basin Insert Filter, Combo Inlet
- pdfMEASUREMENT CHART FloGard +Plus® Catch Basin Insert Filter, Curb Inlet
- pdfMEASUREMENT CHART FloGard +Plus® Catch Basin Insert Filter, Round Inlet
- pdfMEASUREMENT CHART FloGard +Plus® Standard Catch Basin Insert Filter
- pdfMEASUREMENT CHART FloGard +Plus® Trench Drain Filter
- pdfTechnical Note
- pdfWHITE PAPER
|FloGard +Plus® Trench Drain Filter||FG-TDOA24||View||Add|
|FloGard +Plus® Catch Basin Insert Filter, Combo Inlet||FGP-2436FGO||View||Add|
|FloGard +Plus® Downspout Filter||FG-DS4A||View||Add|
|FloGard +Plus® Standard Catch Basin Insert Filter||FF-24DGO||View||Add|
|FloGard® LoPro™ Shallow Catch Basin Insert Filter||FG-M36||View||Add|
|FloGard +Plus® Catch Basin Insert Filter, Wall Mount||FGP-1836W||View||Add|
|FloGard +Plus® Catch Basin Insert Filter, Round Inlet||FGP-RF30F||View||Add|
|FloGard +Plus® Catch Basin Insert Filter, Curb Inlet||FGP-16.0CI||View||Add|
|FloGard® Trash & Debris Guard||FG-TDG42||View||Add|
|FloGard® Temporary Catch Basin Insert Filter||FF-TR25||View||Add|
|NetTech™ Gross Pollutant Trap||View||Add|