The FloGard +Plus is a heavy-duty catch basin insert that provides physical screening of pollutants such as gross solids and trash and debris using a support basket with filter fabric liner and removal of petroleum hydrocarbons using sorbent pouches. The FloGard +Plus insert is ideally suited for capturing primary pollutants from paved surfaces in commercial and residential areas. The FloGard +Plus insert has a stainless steel frame with an integral high-flow, dual-bypass that retains floatables and is typically suspended from the catch basin frame underneath the grate. Available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations, including flat-grated, combination, round, curb inlet and wall-mounted styles, the FloGard +Plus insert can be incorporated into most industry-standard drainage inlets. As with any stormwater treatment system, the FloGard +Plus insert requires regular maintenance to prolong the life of the system. Routine maintenance is accomplished by removing accumulated pollutants from the filter basket by hand or by using a vacuum truck and replacing the sorbent pouches. Frequency of maintenance depends on the conditions of the site and performance of the system.
- Efficient Pollutant Removal
- Economical Treatment
- High-Flow, Dual-Bypass
- Versatile Applications
- Durable Construction
- Sorbent Pouches
- Easy to Maintain
- Proven Performance
- Removes pollutants at the inlet where they are easiest to collect, preventing them from traveling further downstream.
- Quick, easy and cost-effective to install, inspect and maintain.
- Allows unobstructed flow, even when the insert is full of debris. Water does not stagnate in the filter which minimizes vector, bacteria and odor problems.
- Appropriate for new and retrofit construction. Available in configurations to fit almost any inlet type and stay in compliance with local stormwater regulations.
- Stainless steel frame and filter liner with support basket are built to last and withstand the loads from captured pollutants.
- Provides removal of petroleum hydrocarbons. Pouches clip in and are easy to replace.
- Pollutants are easily removed by hand or by using a vacuum truck.
- Field and laboratory tested with up to 86% removal of TSS and 80% removal of oils and grease.
Name: FloGard +Plus® Catch Basin Insert Filter, Curb Inlet
Material: Stainless Steel, Geotextile
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.