Plastibeton® uses advanced polymer technology to provide unmatched performance. Plastibeton® is manufactured using a patented material, High Density Polymer Concrete, that has exceptional strength, and is not affected by acids, salts, chemicals, or freeze/thaw cycles. Additionally, the dielectrical material does not need grounding.
THE SOLID APPROACH TO TRENCHING.
The Plastibeton® cable trench is a trusted system by power, utility, railroad and transit companies throughout North America to contain, protect and allow easy access to power, control, signal, communication, and fiber optic cables. Made of a unique, patented High-Density Polymer Concrete, the cable trench system offers flexibility and strength, as well as exceptional resistance to freeze/thaw conditions. The Plastibeton® Channel System provides outstanding vehicle load rating at any point. It is designed and tested to exceed industry standards, and with an unmatched strength to weight ratio, Plastibeton® reduces installation costs and is the safer cable trench choice.
A CABLE SYSTEM YOU CAN RELY ON.
Plastibeton® cable trench contains, protects and allows easy access to power, control, signal, communication, and fiber optic cables. Manufactured using an advanced high-pressure, high-heat molding process, the Plastibeton® cable trench system offers flexibility and strength, exceptional resistance to freeze/thaw conditions and is designed to accept a range of cover options. Plastibeton® can be configured for any site layout and design, and out-fitted with cable management solutions.
Safer and Quicker Access
Plastibeton Trench Covers are manufactured using an Duo-mold process that combines polymer concrete with an advanced reinforcement, creating a strong, lightweight cover that is durable under demanding loads and can be removed without heavy lifting equipment. Covers are molded with an anti-skid surface and lifting holes. A variety of loading options and styles are also available. During installation or maintenance, Plastibeton covers allow safe and continuous access to cables.
Plastibeton® Design Guide
Download our Plastibeton® Design Guide for layouts, miters, and transitions and start exceeding industry standards.
Specs & Downloads
- pdfPlastibeton® Brochure
- pdfPlastibeton® Sell Sheet
- pdfPlastibeton® Standard Covers
- pdfPlastibeton® Lightweight Covers
- pdfPlastibeton® Pedestrian Covers
- pdfPlastibeton® HD Covers
- pdfPlastibeton®Steel and Grated Covers
- pdfPlastibeton® HD Covers Sell Sheet (French)
- pdfPlastibeton® LW Covers Sell Sheet (French)
- pdfPlastibeton® Standard Covers Sell Sheet (French)
- pdfPlastibeton® Steel Covers Sell Sheet (French)
- pdfPlastibeton® Trench Sell Sheet (French)
- pdfPlastibeton® Cable Risers Sell Sheet
- pdfPlastibeton® Custom Covers Sell Sheet
- pdfPlastibeton® Dividers & Cable Clips Sell Sheet
- pdfPlastibeton® Line Card A
- pdfPlastibeton® Plastibeton Line Card B
- pdfPlastibeton® Installation Guide
|Plastibeton® C12 Covers||”||12”||39”||View||Add|
|Plastibeton® C20 Covers||”||20”||39”||View||Add|
|Plastibeton® C30 Covers||”||30”||23.5”||View||Add|
|Plastibeton® C40 Covers||”||40”||23.5”||View||Add|
|Plastibeton® C6 Covers||”||6”||39”||View||Add|