The FloGard Trash & Debris Guard is an inlet screen with graduated openings which is affixed to the opening of a curb inlet to prevent pollutants such as gross solids and trash and debris from entering the stormwater collection system while also providing overflow relief. The device can provide removal of petroleum hydrocarbons using sorbent pouches which are clipped to the back of the screen. Routine maintenance is accomplished by removing accumulated debris from the overflow screen. Frequency of maintenance depends on the conditions of the site and performance of the system.
- Durable Construction
- Efficient Pollutant Removal
- Economical Treatment
- Sorbent Pouches
- Easy to Maintain
- Removes pollutants at the inlet where they are easiest to collect, preventing them from traveling further downstream.
- Stainless steel components are built to last.
- Quick, easy and cost-effective to install, inspect and maintain.
- Provides removal of petroleum hydrocarbons. Pouches clip to the back of the screen and are easy to replace.
- Accumulated debris is easily removed from the overflow screen.
Name: FloGard® Trash & Debris Guard
Material: Stainless Steel
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.