The FloGard +Plus is a heavy-duty catch basin insert that provides physical screening of pollutants such as gross solids and trash and debris using a support basket with filter fabric liner and removal of petroleum hydrocarbons using sorbent pouches. The FloGard +Plus insert is ideally suited for capturing primary pollutants from paved surfaces in commercial and residential areas. The FloGard +Plus insert has a stainless steel frame with an integral high-flow, dual-bypass that retains floatables and is typically suspended from the catch basin frame underneath the grate. Available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations, including flat-grated, combination, round, curb inlet and wall-mounted styles, the FloGard +Plus insert can be incorporated into most industry-standard drainage inlets. As with any storm water treatment system, the FloGard +Plus insert requires regular maintenance to prolong the life of the system. Routine maintenance is accomplished by removing accumulated pollutants from the filter basket by hand or by using a vacuum truck and replacing the sorbent pouches. Frequency of maintenance depends on the conditions of the site and performance of the system.
- Efficient Pollutant Removal
- Economical Treatment
- High-Flow, Dual-Bypass
- Versatile Applications
- Durable Construction
- Sorbent Pouches
- Easy to Maintain
- Proven Performance
- Removes pollutants at the inlet where they are easiest to collect, preventing them from traveling further downstream.
- Quick, easy and cost-effective to install, inspect and maintain.
- Allows unobstructed flow, even when the insert is full of debris. Water does not stagnate in the filter which minimizes vector, bacteria and odor problems.
- Appropriate for new and retrofit construction. Available in configurations to fit almost any inlet type and stay in compliance with local stormwater regulations.
- Stainless steel frame and filter liner with support basket are built to last and withstand the loads from captured pollutants.
- Provides removal of petroleum hydrocarbons. Pouches clip in and are easy to replace.
- Pollutants are easily removed by hand or by using a vacuum truck.
- Field and laboratory tested with up to 86% removal of TSS and 80% removal of oils and grease.
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.