The FloGard Trench Drain Filter is a fabric-wrapped, perforated-pipe insert with sorbent pouches that may be installed in a trench drain structure to remove pollutants such as gross solids, trash and debris, and petroleum hydrocarbons from storm water runoff. For the narrow and constricted areas often found in trench drains, the FloGard Trench Drain Filter provides an effective solution to comply with local storm water management regulations. The FloGard Trench Drain Filter contains a high-flow bypass and is available in sizes to fit most standard trench drains. Routine maintenance is accomplished by removing accumulated pollutants from the trench drain by hand or by using a vacuum truck and replacing the sorbent pouches. Frequency of maintenance depends on the conditions of the site and performance of the system.
- Efficient Pollutant Removal
- Economical Treatment
- High-Flow Bypass
- Sorbent Pouches
- Easy to Maintain
- Removes pollutants at the inlet where they are easiest to collect, preventing them from traveling further downstream.
- Quick, easy and cost-effective to install, inspect and maintain.
- Allows unobstructed flow, even when the insert is full of debris. Water does not stagnate in the filter which minimizes vector, bacteria and odor problems.
- Provides removal of petroleum hydrocarbons. Pouches clip in and are easy to replace.
- Pollutants are easily removed by hand or by using a vacuum truck.
PDF: Product Brochure
PDF: MEASUREMENT CHART
PDF: INSTALLATION MANUAL
PDF: MAINTENANCE MANUAL
PDF: Submittal Package
PDF: Technical Note
PDF: WHITE PAPER
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.