Precast vaults, also referred to as splice boxes and switchgear vaults, are the industry’s leading product choice to protect and provide access to electrical cables and transformers, and are a preferred alternative to running electrical power cables above the ground and across utility poles. Oldcaslte Infrastructure offers a variety of different designs including one piece, three piece, and multi-piece configurations. With standard and customizable options, these vaults are the perfect example of value-added engineering with preinstalled equipment and accessories saving time and money on your next project. Available features include grade rings & risers, lifters, pulling irons, drainage sumps, term-a-ducts, knockouts, as well as racking to best fit your project needs. One piece vault configurations typically consist of a base section and a lid section for applications requiring non-confined access. Additional configurations may include a slab section and top section.
- Modular Construction
- Base/Bottom Section
- Lids, Slabs, Frames, and Covers
- Offers rugged durability to protect vital connections and controls from the elements and vandalism
- Customizable sectional design
- Quick and easy install
- Most configurations are two-sections with a top lid (cover with frame) and base (body)
- Provides critical infrastructure housing and protection
- Integral floor (body slab) optional
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Cover and protect
- Maintenance and inspection accessibility
- Variable access opening sizes and locations offered
- Variety of sizes and shapes
- Rectangular frames and galvanized covers or manhole frames with cast or ductile iron covers
- Elevate access opening covers to grade
- Available in rectangular and round shapes
- Round or rectangular shapes designed in base as well as top sections
- Offered in multiple locations to accommodate various connection sizes and elevations
- Easily broken with a hammer to size
Load Rating: non-traffic-rated
Elk River, MN
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.