Precast water vaults, also referred to as valve vaults, protect and provide easy access to backflow devices, pressure reducing valves, and water meters. Oldcaslte Infrastructure concrete water vaults provide superior durability and are the ideal heavy-duty solution for commercial and industrial applications as well as residential. Environmentally friendly, convenient, and naturally fire resistant, they are ideal for projects that require monitoring water usage in a particular system access. Various sizes and shapes are available with or without knockouts. One piece configurations typically consist of a base section and a lid section for applications requiring non-confined access. Additional configurations may include a slab section and top section.
- Modular Construction
- Base/Bottom Section
- Frames and Covers
- Offers rugged durability to protect vital connections and controls from the elements and vandalism
- Customizable sectional design
- Quick and easy install
- Most configurations are two-sections with a body and either top or base slab
- Provides critical infrastructure housing and protection
- Integral floor (body slab) optional
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Cover and protect
- Maintenance and inspection accessibility
- Variable access opening sizes and locations offered
- Variety of sizes and shapes
- Rectangular frames and galvanized covers or manhole frames with cast or ductile iron covers
- Round or rectangular shapes designed in base as well as top sections
- Offered in multiple locations to accommodate various connection sizes and elevations
- Easily broken with a hammer to size
Height: 6’ 1”
Length: 10’ 6”
Weight: 20380 lb
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.