StarTrack Standard Rail Crossing is a maintenance free, engineered precast concrete rail crossing designed for freight, commuter, and light rail applications.
- Easy to Install
- Radius Track
- Heavy Duty Port/Intermodal
- Fast Service
- Cost Savings
- Quality Control
- In-House Engineering and Design
- Class I Railroad Approved
- On-Site Contractor Assistance
- Modules designed for fast installation with 4 hook lift anchors embedded in each piece.
- Designed to meet AREMA standards and Cooper E-80 Loading plus 60% impact factor.
- Custom ‘pie-shaped’ pieces to meet the curvature of the track.
- StarTrack HD Modules are the proven and preferred crossing of America’s Largest Ports and Class I Intermodal Yards.
- Quick and easy project help by our national team with pricing and layouts.
- Highly competitive installed and life-cycle costs.
- Manufactured to the rigid standards of the Oldcaslte Infrastructure quality control programs at our facilities nationwide.
- Professional engineering staff and industry leading computer design software provide technical support and stamped drawings when required.
- In service with Class I RR’s and successfully tested on the Heavy Axle Load Loop (HAL) at the Transportation Technology Center in Pueblo, CO
- Over 150,000 track feet installed without a single structural failure.
- Experienced StarTrack sales and service personnel available to support installations.
Height: 1’ 2”
Weight: 6370 lb
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.