Precast vaults, also refered to as splice boxes, are the industry’s leading product choice to protect and provide access to telecommunications and fiber optic utility cabling. Oldcaslte Infrastructure offers a variety of different designs including one piece, three piece, and multi-piece configurations. With standard and customizable options, these vaults are the perfect example of value-added engineering with preinstalled equipment and accessories saving time and money on your next project. Available features include grade rings & risers, lifters, pulling irons, drainage sumps, term-a-ducts, knockouts, as well as racking to best fit your project needs.
- Modular Construction
- Lids, Rings, and Cover
- Embedded Pulling Irons
- Offers immediate accessability to maintain and inspect the critical infrastructure
- Customizable sectional design
- Quick and easy install
- Cover and protect
- Maintenance and inspection accessibility
- Variety of sizes available
- Anchor and stabilize cable pulling equipment
- Carbon steel-galvanized material, stainless steel available upon request
- Cast-in block-outs generally placed in the base or riser sections in limited sizes
- Block-outs available in rectangular and circular shapes
Model: 8 Slabs
Load Rating: wet-wells-dry-wells
Middle Island, NY
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.