Precast utility vaults are the industry’s leading product choice to protect and provide access to subterranean public utility equipment such as valves for water, natural gas lines, or electrical and telecommunications equipment. Oldcaslte Infrastructure offers a variety of different designs including one piece, three piece, and multi-piece configurations. With standard and customizable options, these vaults are the perfect example of value-added engineering with preinstalled equipment and accessories saving time and money on your next project. Available features include grade rings & risers, lifters, pulling irons, drainage sumps, term-a-ducts, knockouts, as well as racking to best fit your project needs.
- Modular Construction
- Panel Sections
- Frames and Covers
- Grade Rings and Risers
- Drainage Sump
- Rugged durability to protect vital connections from the elements and vandalism
- Customizable sectional design
- Quick and easy install
- Provides critical infrastructure housing and protection
- Integral floor (body slab) optional
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Variety of sizes and shapes
- Rectangular frames and galvanized covers or manhole frames with cast or ductile iron covers
- Elevate access opening covers to grade
- Available in rectangular and round shapes
- 2″ knock-out hole designed in base section for drain pipe
- Outer lip positively locks the base of pipe into the vault
- Propylene drainage sumps available upon request
- Round or rectangular shapes designed in base as well as top sections
- Offered in multiple locations to accommodate various connection sizes and elevations
- Easily broken with a hammer to size
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.