Ecology Blocks are concrete building blocks used for building retaining walls. They fit together utilizing their tongue and groove design which reduces moving as they are stacked together. Ecology blocks can be used as a permanent structure or dismantled and reused.
- Single Piece Construction
- Wall Design Capabilities
- Durable, and suitable for any climate
- Offers rugged durability to resist lateral loads induced by soil pressure
- Easily integrated into continuous walls
- Interlocking construction provides stability to reduce slipping and increase structural soundness
- Customizable sectional design
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.