Precast pole bases are the durable and convenient foundation solution to easily place and hold lamp poles. Using precast bases eliminates the need to pour on-site and account for alignment, saving valuable time. Oldcaslte Infrastructure pole bases utilize a conduit raceway core and anchor bolts to secure the light to the base. The base design is engineered to meet minimum concrete strengths. Our pole bases come in a variety of depths and bolt patterns.
- Single Piece Construction
- Conduit Raceway
- Universal Connection
- Offers the simple rugged design of a single load-bearing foundation for the support of electrical utility poles
- Convenience of availability
- Delivery to install in under a half day
- Quick and easy install
- 24″ diameter, variety of heights available
- Raceway center for wiring the light pole
- Pre-engineered foundation with an adjustable bolt diameter and prepackaged bolts
- Eliminates coordination with the pole manufacturer, creation of templates, and on-site bolt variability
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.