Precast pole bases are the durable and convenient foundation solution to easily place and hold lamp poles. Using precast bases eliminates the need to pour on-site and account for alignment, saving valuable time. Oldcaslte Infrastructure pole bases utilize a conduit raceway core and anchor bolts to secure the light to the base. The base design is engineered to meet minimum concrete strengths. Our pole bases come in a variety of depths and bolt patterns.
- Single Piece Construction
- Conduit Raceway
- Universal Connection
- Offers the simple rugged design of a single load-bearing foundation for the support of electrical utility poles
- Convenience of availability
- Delivery to install in under a half day
- Quick and easy install
- 24″ diameter, variety of heights available
- Raceway center for wiring the light pole
- Pre-engineered foundation with an adjustable bolt diameter and prepackaged bolts
- Eliminates coordination with the pole manufacturer, creation of templates, and on-site bolt variability
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.