Rainwater events create the potential for soil erosion around pipes and inlets used for storm water collection and conveyance. Oldcaslte Infrastructure headwalls, also known as end walls, are the engineered solution to provide superior erosion control. A headwall’s design features wings and a base to deflect water away from the soil around the pipe or inlet. Drainage pipe that discharges into an open waterway should be fitted with a headwall to prevent bank erosion and locate the outfall pipe. Our headwalls are available in many different shapes and sizes with various accessories. Oldcaslte Infrastructure flared end sections are excellent for managing storm water flow. Specifically manufactured to fit round concrete pipe sections, our flared end sections provide a secure storm water runoff point.
- Single Piece Construction
- Base Section
- Offers rugged durability for storm water conveyance and erosion control
- Quick and easy install
- Available in flared end or three-sided construction provide an opening for stormwater runoff
- = Cylindrical flared end sections are seamless pipe ends that taper open to the base
- =Three-sided design fits the pipe end to a wall with wings and a flat base
- Terminates drainage pipe
- Variety of sizes available
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.