Solid ring basins are subservice perforated pipe that relies on gravity to passively distribute storm water underground. Oldcaslte Infrastructure solid ring basins are durable and efficient in disposing storm water while preserving the environment. Our solid ring basins adapt to suit your project needs with a variety of sizes and optional complementary components. Solid Rings are typically combined with other precast components such as slab tops, domes, and risers to form leaching basins and dry wells.
- Modular Construction
- Base/Bottom Section
- Lids and Top Sections
- Rings and Risers
- Material Design and Load Specifications
- Rugged durability to naturally treat and separate wastewater
- Customizable sectional design
- Quick and easy install
- Customization to accommodate required depths
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Rectangular block-outs to permit liquids to flow through while solids remain
- Designed for H20 loading non-roadway applications. Available for traffic rated and non traffic rated applications
Model: Solid RB
Load Rating: wet-wells-dry-wells
Middle Island, NY
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.