Precast underground pull boxes and handholes protect and provide easy access to buried telecommunications and fiber optic utility lines. Environmentally friendly, convenient, and naturally fire resistant, they are ideal for projects that require cabling junction access. Oldcaslte Infrastructure pull boxes and handholes are available in various sizes and shapes with or without knockouts.
- Modular Construction
- Base/Bottom Section
- Lids, Slabs, Frames, and Covers
- Offers rugged durability to protect vital connections and controls from the elements and vandalism
- Customizable sectional design
- Quick and easy install
- Most configurations are two-sections with a top lid (cover with frame) and base (body)
- Provides critical infrastructure housing and protection
- Integral floor (body slab) optional
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Cover and protect
- Maintenance and inspection accessibility
- Variable access opening sizes and locations offered
- Variety of sizes and shapes
- Rectangular frames and galvanized covers or manhole frames with cast or ductile iron covers
- Elevate access opening covers to grade
- Available in rectangular and round shapes
- Round or rectangular shapes designed in base as well as top sections
- Offered in multiple locations to accommodate various connection sizes and elevations
- Easily broken with a hammer to size
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.