The 3-Sided Box System Detention Vaults are comprised of top/side units, base sections and end wall sections. Optional components include baffle dividers and square sump chambers. Inlet pipes can be sized and positioned as required. Detention vaults allow for below-grade, large-capacity water storage and are available in a wide range of custom sizes and configurations. Manhole access, baffles and access ladders are available as required.
- Modular Construction
- Rings and Risers
- Material Design and Load Specifications
- Frames and Covers
- Embedded Lifters
- Grade Rings and Risers
- Embedded Pulling Irons
- Drainage Sump
- Customizable sectional design. Quick and easy install.
- Integral floor (body slab) optional. Variety of shapes and sizes.
- Maintenance and inspection accessibility. Variable access opening sizes and locations offered.
- Customization to accommodate required depths. Variety of shapes and sizes.
- Variety of sizes and shapes. Rectangular frames and galvanized covers or manhole frames with cast or ductile iron covers.
- Allow for easy install. Galvanized steel material
- 2, 4, 8 and 20 ton loading capabilities. Over 1 ton universal lifters also available.
- Elevate access opening covers to grade. Available in rectangular and round shapes.
- Carbon steel-galvanized material standard
- stainless steel available upon request.
- Have 2″ knockout hole designed in base section for drain pipe. Outer lip positively locks the base of pipe into the vault. Propylene drainage sumps available upon request.
- Vertical or horizontal adjustability.
- Round or rectangular shapes designed in base as well as top sections. Offered in multiple locations to accommodate various connection sizes and elevations. Easily broken with a hammer to size.
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.