Precast 3-sided bridges, also referred to as 3-sided culverts, are the optimal choice for environmentally friendly engineered solutions. Manufactured in a variety of sizes, they can be used to create short-span bridges over waterways with minimal impact on the existing environments. Oldcaslte Infrastructure 3-sided bridges are suitable for a variety of applications including marine construction, wildlife crossings, riding trails, golf courses, and more. When streams or tunnels intersect roadways at skewed angles, our bridges can be adjusted to that exact angle. Optional configurations can include our precast foundation, footings, wing walls.
- Modular Construction
- Three-Sided Sections
- Skew Section Designs
- Weld Connections
- Access Openings
- End Units
- Optional precast foundation, footings and wingwalls.
- Offers rugged durability to a variety of projects including: Undercrossings, Drainage, Bridge replacements, Wildlife Crossings, Rising Trail Passes, Golf Course Passes and many others
- Customizable sectional design
- Quick and easy install
- Three-sided design
- Environmentally friendly solution
- Withstands load capacity
- Causes minimal disturbance to the existing landscape
- Quicker install, backfill, and surface than “cast in place” alternatives
- Variety of sizes available
- Exact solution to follow streams or tunnels that intersect roadways at skewed angles
- Sections available in skewed angles= 0 to 45 degrees
- Manufactured with weld pockets at the joints for in-field weld connections
- Provide added stability
- Optional cast-in openings
- Maintenance and inspection accessibility
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Available options include Headwalls, Curbs, Railings, and Sidewalks
Model: 3-SIDED BRIDGE
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.