StarTrack Standard Rail Crossing is a maintenance free, engineered precast concrete rail crossing designed for freight, commuter, and light rail applications.
- Easy to Install
- Radius Track
- Heavy Duty Port/Intermodal
- Fast Service
- Cost Savings
- Quality Control
- In-House Engineering and Design
- Class I Railroad Approved
- On-Site Contractor Assistance
- Modules designed for fast installation with 4 hook lift anchors embedded in each piece.
- Designed to meet AREMA standards and Cooper E-80 Loading plus 60% impact factor.
- Custom ‘pie-shaped’ pieces to meet the curvature of the track.
- StarTrack HD Modules are the proven and preferred crossing of America’s Largest Ports and Class I Intermodal Yards.
- Quick and easy project help by our national team with pricing and layouts.
- Highly competitive installed and life-cycle costs.
- Manufactured to the rigid standards of the Oldcaslte Infrastructure quality control programs at our facilities nationwide.
- Professional engineering staff and industry leading computer design software provide technical support and stamped drawings when required.
- In service with Class I RR’s and successfully tested on the Heavy Axle Load Loop (HAL) at the Transportation Technology Center in Pueblo, CO
- Over 150,000 track feet installed without a single structural failure.
- Experienced StarTrack sales and service personnel available to support installations.
Load Rating: startrack
Height: 1’ 2”
Width: 7’ 6”
Weight: 9550 lb
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.