Oil/Water Separators, also referred to as oil and water separators or interceptors, are specialized concrete vaults integrated into a larger water treatment system to intercept oil in storm water runoff before they make their way into local water or sewer systems. Precast oil/water separators use enhanced coalescing and gravitational separation to improve the separation process and reduce the frequency of maintenance and cleaning. Oldcaslte Infrastructure separators are available in a wide range of sizes and styles.
- Modular Construction
- Base/Bottom Section
- Sludge weirs, Oil weirs, and Outlet weirs
- Lids and Top Sections
- Riser Sections
- Frames and Covers
- Embedded Lifters
- Grade Rings and Risers
- Knock-outs and Block-outs
- Rugged durability to efficiently slow down the flow of waste water and remove oil byproducts before flowing into a sanitary sewer system
- Customizable sectional design
- Quick and easy install
- Sturdy five-sided watertight design
- Customizable with special accesses, block-outs, and knock-outs
- Variety of shapes and sizes available
- Precast weirs are fitted in the base section
- Create the barrier to capture byproducts
- Your project requirements will determine the number of weirs installed
- Cover and protect
- Maintenance and inspection accessibility
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Variable access opening sizes and locations offered
- Elevate access to accommodate for varied depths
- Variety of sizes available
- Variety of sizes and shapes
- Rectangular frames and galvanized covers or manhole frames with cast or ductile iron covers
- Allow for easy install
- Galvanized steel material
- 2, 4, 8, and 20 ton loading capabilities
- 1 ton universal lifters also available
- Elevate access opening covers to grade
- Available in rectangular and round shapes
- Available in multiple locations to accommodate various connection sizes and elevations
- Round or rectangular shapes available per design specifications
- Knock-outs are easily broken with a hammer for a desired fit
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.