Precast median barriers, also known as guard road and highway dividers, posts and curbs, are the go-to product for vehicular, construction, and building safety. Depending on the project needs, these barriers can be installed for permanent or temporary applications. Oldcaslte Infrastructure barriers are engineered to meet all DOT standards.
- Modular Construction
- Wall and Column Design
- Textured Design Options
- Offers rugged durability to:= Reduce perceived noise by as much as half in the surrounding area=Protect a roadway= Provide privacy for nearby residents
- Customizable sectional design
- Quick and easy install
- Department of Transportation & Highways= Meet the latest Federal Highway Administration Standards= Barriers have a sound transmission characteristic of STC-42= STC-50 are also available from 8? to 22? tall
- Municipal & County= Meet Municipal, County, and State, Federal or OSHA noise requirements= Provide an aesthetic solution to increasing the security without compromising their functionality= Withstand considerable impact
- Residential= Create no negative impact to greenbelt areas= Substantially minimize impact to the environment= Easily adaptable with local architectural designs
- Manufactured with textures on both sides
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Readily available in a variety of designs
- Design customization available
Name: Barrier Wall Type 9T- KDOT
Model: 9T Barrier
Height: 2’ 8”
Width: 2’ 3 3/4”
Weight: 10100 lb
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.