Our next generation TreePod biofilter, the new BioPod system is offered in four configurations: BioPod Surface (at-grade vault with media only, no vegetation); BioPod Planter (vault with media and vegetation); BioPod Tree (vault with media and tree(s); BioPod Underground (below-grade vault with media only, no vegetation).
Received a General Use Level Designation (GULD) approval from the Washington State Department of Ecology for Basic (TSS), Phosphorus, and Enhanced (dissolved metals) treatment.
Approved by the City of Portland Bureau of Environmental Services and can be found on the city’s list of Approved Manufactured Stormwater Treatment Technologies (MSTTs).
- High-Flow Bypass
- Flexible Design
- Water Quality
- LEED Potential
- Treatment Train
- Optional integrated bypass reduces construction costs by eliminating the need for a separate bypass structure.
- Available in multiple sizes to meet your site-specific requirements.
- Proprietary media engineered to remove fine sediment, nutrients, petroleum hydrocarbons as well as dissolved metals.
- Can contribute towards earning LEED points for your project.
- Ability to stand-alone or be incorporated into a stormwater ‘treatment train.’
Name: BioPod™ Planter with StormMix™ Media
PDF: Product Brochure
PDF: Ecology Approval
PDF: Performance Data
PDF: Activation Guide
PDF: Maintenance Manual
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.