Oldcastle Infrastructure has developed Quickset, an innovative precast foundation solution for pre-fabricated Communications Shelter/Building deployments. The Quickset Foundation was designed to accelerate the production and deployment of engineered shelter foundations without compromising quality, engineering, or jobsite safety. The precast foundations are designed specifically for Oldcastle Infrastructure shelters and only require minimal excavation and soil compaction prior to placing the foundation. This saves both time and money when compared to traditional cast-in-place foundations.
- Modular Construction
- Embedded Lifters
- Bulletproof concrete
- Customizable piece-by-piece construction
- Can be installed in as little as one day
- avoid scheduling conflicts
- Faster production time
- Rugged durability to protect vital connections from the elements and vandalism
- Provides critical infrastructure housing and protection
- Great for communication or public safety applications
- Available in large square footage
- Because it comes in sections, additions can be made in the future to expand the building if necessary
- Vault can be outfitted with air conditioning units, lighting and vents to keep equipment cool and the environment regulated.
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.