Precast Grade Rings can be added at vault and manhole access openings to allow the manhole cover to reach grade level. Precast grade rings allow for height adjustability of access openings and are available in a variety of diameters and heights for increased flexibility during vault and manhole installation.
- Modular Construction
- Extensions and Risers
- Embedded Lifters
- Knock-outs and Block-outs
- Material and Design Load Specifications
- Rugged durability to protect vital connections from the elements and vandalism
- Customizable sectional design
- Quick and easy install
- Customization to accommodate required depths
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Allow for easy install
- Galvanized steel material
- Available in multiple locations to accommodate various connection sizes and elevations
- Round or rectangular shapes available per design specifications
- Knock-outs are easily broken with a hammer for a desired fit
- Designed for H20 loading non-roadway applications
Name: Grade Rings & Reducer Rings, Various Dimensions
Model: RINGS & REDUCER GRADE RINGS
Load Rating: manholes, components-manholes-2
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.