Precast Panel Vaults are a unique solution for building a custom structure, especially for utilities that must remain in service. These vaults protect and provide access to subterranean public utility equipment, such as housing underground electrical cables and conduits, fiber optic cables, and communications equipment. Oldcaslte Infrastructure Panel Vaults are manufactured as six separate panels that are fitted together as a unit and transported to the project site for installation. With standard and customizable options, these vaults are the perfect example of value-added engineering saving time and money on your next project. Available features include grade rings & risers, drainage sumps, knockouts, as well as bolt pockets to best fit your project needs.
- Modular Construction
- Panel Sections
- Frames and Covers
- Grade Rings and Risers
- Drainage Sump
- Rugged durability to protect vital connections from the elements and vandalism. Customizable sectional design. Quick and easy install.
- Provides critical infrastructure housing and protection
- Integral floor (body slab) optional. Variety of shapes and sizes.
- Variety of sizes and shapes. Rectangular frames and galvanized covers or manhole frames with cast or ductile iron covers.
- Elevate access opening covers to grade. Available in rectangular and round shapes.
- Come with 2″ knockout hole designed in base section for drain pipe. Outer lip positively locks the base of pipe into the vault. Propylene drainage sumps available upon request.
- Round or rectangular shapes designed in base as well as top sections. Offered in multiple locations to accommodate various connection sizes and elevations. Easily broken with a hammer to size.
Model: Holding Tanks
Load Rating: panel-vaults
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.