Precast concrete sound walls, also referred to as noise barriers, reduce perceived noise by as much as half. Whether surrounding a business area, protecting a roadway, or providing a privacy fence for nearby residents, precast concrete sound walls are durable, easy to install, and available with textures on both sides. Oldcaslte Infrastructure sound walls are aesthetically appealing column and panel systems readily available in a variety of designs. Design customization is also available.
- Modular Construction
- Wall and Column Design
- Textured Design Options
- Offers rugged durability to:= Reduce perceived noise by as much as half in the surrounding area=Protect a roadway= Provide privacy for nearby residents
- Customizable sectional design
- Quick and easy install
- Department of Transportation & Highways= Meet the latest Federal Highway Administration Standards= Barriers have a sound transmission characteristic of STC-42= STC-50 are also available from 8 to 22 tall
- Municipal & County= Meet Municipal, County, and State, Federal or OSHA noise requirements= Provide an aesthetic solution to increasing the security without compromising their functionality= Withstand considerable impact
- Residential= Create no negative impact to greenbelt areas= Substantially minimize impact to the environment= Easily adaptable with local architectural designs
- Manufactured with textures on both sides
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Readily available in a variety of designs
- Design customization available
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.