Building and construction projects that require rugged and dependable support beams look no further than precast concrete. Precast girders are corrosion and deterioration resistant, use less seams than traditional methods, and ensure quality through structural consistency. For projects requiring heavy loads or long spans, Oldcaslte Infrastructure prestressed, post-tensioned girders provide the solution for on-site design flexibility and strength. Our girders are manufactured in a variety of sizes to suit any project need.
- Single Piece Construction
- Prestressed Tub Design
- Post-tension Ducts
- Offers rugged durability to hold transverse loads and evenly distribute weight for dependable structural integrity
- Quick and easy install means less time is spent on the construction site. The beams are produced concurrently with the on-site construction thus reducing the overall schedule.
- U-shaped design
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- Allow for tendon placement and on-site post-tensioning
- Accommodates long spans and curves where required.
Model: Caltrans Standard
Load Rating: bathtub
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.