Precast 3-sided bridges, also referred to as 3-sided culverts, are the optimal choice for engineered solutions that are environmentally friendly. Manufactured in a variety of sizes, they can be used create short-span bridges over waterway with little impact on the existing environments. Oldcaslte Infrastructure 3-sided bridges are suitable for a variety of applications including marine construction, wildlife crossings, riding trails, golf courses, and more. When streams or tunnels intersect roadways at skewed angles, our bridges can be installed to adjust to the skew to meet the exact angle. Optional configurations can include our precast footings and wing walls.
- Conventional bridge alternative
- Allowable lower bearing pressure requirement
- Precast concrete bottom for scour protection
- Skewed sections available
- Construction cost/time advantage
- Minimal fill required/no vertical curve
- AASHTO ‘ LRFD design, ASTM C 1786
- Multiple barrel available
Cape Coral, FL
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.