Single modules with an open bottom can be used for infiltration when installed on aggregate bedding or for detention with use of a liner.
- Easy to Install
- Use Native Backfill
- Construction Site Friendly
- Treatment Train
- Design Assistance
- Flexible Heights
- Traffic Loading Design
- Large Storage Capacity
- Utilizes native backfill
- Construction site friendly
- LEED potential
- Vehicular traffic loading design with as little as 6″ of earth cover. No concrete footing required. Designed for HS-20-44 for full truck load plus impact. Higher live-load conditions can be accommodated.
- Engineered for long life, quick installation and superior storage volume to maximize total cost of ownership.
- For large storage assemblies, the unique LinkSlab design allows significant reduction in the quantity of modules and associated costs, while providing the maximum in storage capacity.
- Large interior storage capacity allows for smaller system footprint and greater design flexibility. Not reliant on stone backfill for additional storage volume.
- Modular units can be installed in countless configurations for site-specific design. System flexibility creates optimum layouts for cost effectiveness.
- Each module installs in minutes to expedite construction schedules. Trucks deliver modules on day of installation and cranes can immediately unload and set units into place. No on-site module storage needed.
- Pre-treatment and post-treatment options are available within the system or can be connected externally to create a treatment train.
- Open interior and manway access make inspections and maintenance easy. Designed for periodic maintenance, not replacement.
- Modules do not rely on stone backfill for stormwater storage or support, and are typically backfilled with existing site materials, saving time and money.
- Ability to install units as soon as they’re delivered means no need to store modules on-site and take up valuable construction real estate. Heavy-duty design means contractor can immediately drive light construction equipment on top of the system after installation.
- Manufactured locally with recycled material for potential LEED credits: Sustainable Sites (5.1, 5.2, 6.1, 6.2), Materials & Resources (4.1, 4.2, 5.1, 5.2), Water Efficiency (1.1, 1.2, 3.1, 3.2).
PDF: Installation Manual
PDF: Maintenance Manual
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.