Single modules with an open bottom can be used for infiltration when installed on aggregate bedding or for detention with use of a liner.
- Easy to Install
- Use Native Backfill
- Construction Site Friendly
- Treatment Train
- Design Assistance
- Flexible Heights
- Traffic Loading Design
- Large Storage Capacity
- Utilizes native backfill
- Construction site friendly
- LEED potential
- Vehicular traffic loading design with as little as 6″ of earth cover. No concrete footing required. Designed for HS-20-44 for full truck load plus impact. Higher live-load conditions can be accommodated.
- Engineered for long life, quick installation and superior storage volume to maximize total cost of ownership.
- For large storage assemblies, the unique LinkSlab design allows significant reduction in the quantity of modules and associated costs, while providing the maximum in storage capacity.
- Large interior storage capacity allows for smaller system footprint and greater design flexibility. Not reliant on stone backfill for additional storage volume.
- Modular units can be installed in countless configurations for site-specific design. System flexibility creates optimum layouts for cost effectiveness.
- Each module installs in minutes to expedite construction schedules. Trucks deliver modules on day of installation and cranes can immediately unload and set units into place. No on-site module storage needed.
- Pre-treatment and post-treatment options are available within the system or can be connected externally to create a treatment train.
- Open interior and manway access make inspections and maintenance easy. Designed for periodic maintenance, not replacement.
- Modules do not rely on stone backfill for stormwater storage or support, and are typically backfilled with existing site materials, saving time and money.
- Ability to install units as soon as they’re delivered means no need to store modules on-site and take up valuable construction real estate. Heavy-duty design means contractor can immediately drive light construction equipment on top of the system after installation.
- Manufactured locally with recycled material for potential LEED credits: Sustainable Sites (5.1, 5.2, 6.1, 6.2), Materials & Resources (4.1, 4.2, 5.1, 5.2), Water Efficiency (1.1, 1.2, 3.1, 3.2).
PDF: Installation Manual
PDF: Maintenance Manual
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.