Precast pole bases are the durable and convenient foundation solution to easily place and hold lamp poles. Using precast bases eliminates the need to pour on-site and account for alignment, saving valuable time. Oldcaslte Infrastructure pole bases utilize a conduit raceway core and anchor bolts to secure the light to the base. The base design is engineered to meet minimum concrete strengths. Our pole bases come in a variety of depths and bolt patterns.
- Single Piece Construction
- Conduit Raceway
- Anchor Bolt Placement
- Offers the simple rugged design of a single load-bearing foundation the support of electrical utility poles
- Quick production to downtime
- Convenience of availability
- Quick and easy install
- Variety of sizes available
- Raceway center for wiring the pole
- We place customer provided bolts for necessary structural attachment to foundation
Load Rating: non-traffic-rated
Width: 2’ 10”
Length: 4’ 4”
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.