From small stabilizing pads to large transformer foundations, Oldcaslte Infrastructure pads and padmounts, are durable and convenient foundations for your power and energy equipment needs. Often being constructed in less than a day, these pads are readily available for immediate installation without waiting for curing like pour-in-place alternatives. Precast pads, also known as transformer pads, are available in standard sizes and with industry-specific features including customizable embedded lifters and padmount openings to suit your specific project.
- Solid Single Piece Construction
- Embedded Lifters
- Padmount Opening
- Offers a simple rugged design for a strong foundation
- Quick production to downtime
- Provides convenience of availability
- Allow for easy install
- Galvanized steel material
- 2, 4, 8, and 20 ton loading capabilities
- 1 ton universal lifters also available
- Any size and location to fit your equipment needs.
Model: TPTP 7-7
Weight: 8100 lb
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.