Precast utility vaults are the industry’s leading product choice to protect and provide access to subterranean public utility equipment such as valves for water, natural gas lines, or electrical and telecommunications equipment. Oldcaslte Infrastructure offers a variety of different designs including one piece, three piece, and multi-piece configurations. With standard and customizable options, these vaults are the perfect example of value-added engineering with preinstalled equipment and accessories saving time and money on your next project. Available features include grade rings & risers, lifters, pulling irons, drainage sumps, term-a-ducts, knockouts, as well as racking to best fit your project needs.
- Modular Construction
- Base/Bottom Section
- Frames and Covers
- Offers rugged durability to protect vital connections and controls from the elements and vandalism
- Customizable sectional design
- Quick and easy install
- Most configurations are two-sections with a body and either top or base slab
- Provides critical infrastructure housing and protection
- Integral floor (body slab) optional
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Cover and protect
- Maintenance and inspection accessibility
- Variable access opening sizes and locations offered
- Variety of sizes and shapes
- Rectangular frames and galvanized covers or manhole frames with cast or ductile iron covers
- Round or rectangular shapes designed in base as well as top sections
- Offered in multiple locations to accommodate various connection sizes and elevations
- Easily broken with a hammer to size
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.