Precast meter boxes and vaults, also referred to as valve boxes, protect and provide easy access to water meters. Oldcaslte Infrastructure concrete meter vaults provide superior durability and are the ideal heavy-duty solution for commercial and industrial applications as well as residential. Environmentally friendly, convenient, and naturally fire resistant, they are ideal for projects that require monitoring water usage in a particular system access. Various sizes and shapes are available with or without knockouts.
- Modular Construction
- Base/Bottom Section
- Frames and Covers
- Offers rugged durability to protect vital connections and controls from the elements and vandalism
- Customizable sectional design
- Quick and easy install
- Most configurations are two-sections with a top (body) and base slab
- Provides critical infrastructure housing and protection
- Integral floor (body slab) optional
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Cover and protect
- Maintenance and inspection accessibility
- Variable access opening sizes and locations offered
- Variety of sizes and shapes
- Rectangular frames and galvanized covers or manhole frames with cast or ductile iron covers
- Round or rectangular shapes designed in base as well as top sections
- Offered in multiple locations to accommodate various connection sizes and elevations
- Easily broken with a hammer to size
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.