Wingwalls are headwalls that have vertical concrete slabs that extend at an angle from the pipe opening. They can be made with aprons or footings as needed, and offer superior bridge support and erosion control.
- Single Piece Construction
- Integral Section
- Offers rugged durability for water conveyance and erosion control
- Quick and easy install
- Wings (and an optional base) extend from bridge and box culvert openings to act as a retaining wall to the surrounding terrain
- Manufactured to accommodate skewed angles per project specifications
- Variety of sizes available
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.