The CUDO system is a modular high-density plastic cube that can be used to provide compact underground storage for storm water infiltration, retention, detention and water quality treatment. Its modular design allows cubes to be combined to create site-specific configurations, including an option for subsurface infiltration. CUDO systems are ideally suited for smaller sites and shallow applications. Made in the USA of high-strength injection-molded polypropylene plastic, a single CUDO assembly requires just two identical halves and a top and bottom panel, making installation in the field quick and easy. For the system perimeter at the soil/system interface and pipe connections, side panels and pipe adapter panels are available to complete the system. CUDO system is designed to support HS-20 traffic loads and can be installed in a single layer or stacked to increase storage volume in the same footprint. Depending on the application, either a filter fabric (for infiltration) or watertight plastic liner (for detention) is placed beneath and around the CUDO modules, forming a secure envelope around the entire system. Access ports are strategically located to allow for inspection and maintenance.
- Superior Strength
- Maintenance Accessible
- Integrated Applications
- Efficient Storage
- Easy Assembly
- LEED Potential
- Compact Design
- CUDO cubes are lightweight and easy to handle, making installation quick and simple.
- Unique shape and high-quality plastic resins create superior strength.
- Large interior openings offer ease of access for inspection and maintenance.
- CUDO systems may be integrated into bioretention systems such as rain gardens, replacing drain pipe and aggregate with a highly porous matrix.
- Each CUDO cube holds 7.6 cu. ft. of stormwater, creating 95% storage efficiency which minimizes the system footprint.
- Minimum number of components required for assembly.
- Potential LEED credits for Sustainable Sites (6.1, 6.2) and Water Efficiency (1, 3).
- CUDO size (24″ x 24″ x 24″) offers ease of handling and installation.
PDF: MAINTENANCE MANUAL
PDF: Product Brochure
PDF: Submittal Package
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.