The PerkFilter is a media-filled, cartridge filtration system that removes pollutants such as Total Suspended Solids (TSS), metals, nutrients, gross solids, trash and debris as well as petroleum hydrocarbons to significantly reduce the total downstream pollutant discharge load in storm water runoff. The number and size of cartridges is tailored to accommodate the water quality flow rate and to meet the specific needs of the site. To allow maximum design flexibility, the PerkFilter is available in multiple configurations, including catch basins, concrete vaults, manholes and curb inlets as well as larger custom-designed precast concrete structures. The PerkFilter consists of an inlet chamber for high-flow bypass and removal of gross pollutants, a treatment chamber for filtration through media-filled cartridges, and an outlet chamber for flow collection and discharge. A variety of filter media is available to target specific pollutants of concern. Standard configurations allow for internal high-flow bypass, so the PerkFilter can be designed as an online or offline system. As with any storm water treatment system, the PerkFilter requires intermittent maintenance to prolong the life of the system. Routine maintenance includes removal of accumulated sediment and debris as well as replacement of spent cartridge media. Frequency of maintenance depends on the conditions of the site and performance of the system. The PerkFilter is certified for basic and phosphorus treatment by the Washington State Department of Ecology TAPE program, and is allowed for inline installation.
- Multiple Configuration Options
- Superior Flow Rates
- Field & Laboratory Tested
- Integral Pre-Treatment
- Modular Cartridge Construction
- Internal High-Flow Bypass
- Variety of configuration options to meet the needs of almost any site. Available in vaults, manholes, catch basins and custom structures with variable inlet/outlet locations.
- High-efficiency treatment in a compact footprint.
- Proven high TSS and phosphorus removal rates.
- Pre-treatment chamber prolongs media lifespan by trapping gross pollutants before reaching the treatment chamber.
- Simple design provides for efficient media replacement and cartridge handling.
- Integrated bypass system reduces construction costs by eliminating the need for a separate bypass structure.
PDF: Product Brochure
PDF: Maintenance Manual
PDF: Technical Note
PDF: Submittal Package
PDF: NJCAT/NJDEP Approval
PDF: WA Ecology Approval
PDF: Drawing 48" Manhole
PDF: Drawing 60" Manhole
PDF: Drawing 72" Manhole
PDF: Drawing 84" Manhole
PDF: Drawing 96" Manhole
DWG: Drawing 48" Manhole
DWG: Drawing 60" Manhole
DWG: Drawing 72" Manhole
DWG: Drawing 84" Manhole
DWG: Drawing 96" Manhole
Looking for a quote for your project?
While browsing our products, select “Add to Quote Generator” to quickly get an estimate for everything you need.
Having issues finding information?
Just contact our representatives to answer any questions you may have.