Capture Gross Pollutant Debris Without Flow Interruptions
Gross Pollutant Trap (GPT)
The NetTech Gross Pollutant Trap is an outfall protection device that captures trash and debris from stormwater runoff before it enters downstream receiving waters.
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Lack of human contact with intercepted pollutants
- Custom sizes available for retrofit applications
- Available in round, elliptical or customized to fit your needs
- Water drains completely from device, preventing possible odor, infection or mosquito breeding
- Debris cannot be re-entrained, as overtopping is not possible
- Litter is stored dry, preventing anaerobic decomposition
Capture Debris Without Flow Interruptions
The revolutionary NetTech™ gross pollutant trap (GPT) system combines a marine-grade, stainless-steel pipe extension with a heavy-duty, UV-stabilized polyethylene net.
The pipe extension incorporates a unique mechanism that allows the net to release in the event it becomes fouled with intercepted debris. The net component automatically detaches and then chokes off on a short tether, allowing the pipe to flow normally.
The versatile system can be customized to suit various flow rates, volumes of debris or retrofit applications.